Call us 24/7 for one of the following locations:
- Miami: (305) 797-4895
- Broward: (954) 448-0183
- Palm Beach: (561) 910-0916
Smiley Locksmith Safe Services:
- Safe lockout / Open safes
- Change safe combination
- Burglary safes
- Fire rated safes
- Wall safes
- In ground safes
- Under counter safes
- Wall safes
- Depository safes
- B rated safes
- Hotel and residential electronic safes
- Commercial security safes
- Cash boxes and key cabinets
- Gun safes
- Hand gun security
- Custom safes
- See our online catalogs for a full list of products
Here are some interesting facts to keep in mind:
Home Burglary Facts
- In 2004, an estimated 2.1 million burglary offenses were committed in the United States.
- 61% of all burglaries involved forcible entry.
- Burglars targeted homes more often than non-residential structures.
- Residential burglaries (62%) occurred during the day, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Losses from residential burglaries averaged $1,607 per offense.
- From Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation: Crime in the United States 2004
- Identity Theft Facts Identity theft remains the #1 concern among consumers (contacting the Federal Trade Commission) and in 2003 alone, 10 million people were victims of identity theft.
- One in four US households have been a victim of identity theft in the past five years.
- The average fraudulent charges per stolen identity was $90,000 in 2003.
- 25% of the victims said the misuse of their information occurred within one day and said the crime occurred over a period of 6 months.
- Cooking is the leading cause of home fires in the U.S... It is also the leading cause of home fire injuries.
- Heating is the second leading cause of residential fires and the second leading cause of fire deaths.
- Lighted tobacco products caused an estimated 14,450 residential fires according to a new USFA topical fire research series report.
- Candles are responsible for an estimated 23,600 residential structure fires each year and $390 million in direct property loss.
- 2002, children playing with fire started an estimated 13,900 structure fires that were reported to U.S.. fire departments and $339 million in direct property damage.
- From National Fire Protection Association
- Smiley locksmith's safes offer Ultimate fire protection
- When fire strikes it usually happens swiftly and the aftermath can be devastating.
- Remember, it’s critical that your important documents, electronic data, memories and valuables are secure too.
Flood and Water Damage Facts
- Your home has a 26% chance of being damaged by a flood during the course of a 30-year flood.
- The average annual US flood losses in the past 10 years was more than $2.4 billion.
- Floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states.
- Just an inch of water can cause costly damage to your property.
- Flash floods often bring walls of water 10 to 20 feet high.
- Hurricanes, winter storms and snow melt are common (but often overlooked) causes of flooding.
- On average, water damage accounted for 21 of homeowners claims from 1998-2005
- Three out of five personal computer users have lost an electronic file they thought they had sufficiently stored.
- One in four users frequently back up digital files—even when 85% of users say they are concerned about losing important data.
- Nearly one in four computer users have lost content to blackouts, viruses, and hackers.
- 68% of PC users save important things in multiple places—the hard drive as well as removable media such as CDs or DVDs.
Protect your CDs, DVDs, Flash and Hard DrivesEnsuring your electronic data is just as safe as your hard copy documents is becoming even more important in this information age.
Ever mindful of your growing security needs and always on the cutting-edge of technology, Smiley locksmith offers a wide range of products that store and protect your CDs, DVD, USB ports, flash and hard drives from theft, fire and water damage. Don’t ignore your digital assets—be sure they receive the same protection as your other valuables—back up often and entrust your media storage to Smiley.
Smiley locksmith offers a wide variety of Safes to Keep your valuables secure.We, at Smiley Locksmith, understand that the burglary and identity theft facts above are quite sobering. That’s why we take the business of providing security safes to protect your valuables, hardcopy documents and data very seriously. Why take the risk? Consider keeping these items secure in a quality safe product—many of which provide added protection from fire and water damage:
- Social Security Cards
- Credit cards
- Debit cards—especially those doubling as credit cards
- Credit card receipts needing to be saved
- Electronic or paper PIN Numbers or Pass Codes
- Professional Licenses or Certifications
- Financial Records
- Insurance information including household inventories
- Tax information
- Birth certificates
- Mortgage statements
- Business documents
- Electronic data (CDs/DVDs/Electronic Hard Drives/Thumb Drives)
- Family heirlooms
- Collectibles and memorabilia